How to implement:
Chord's customer success engineers will help turn this on in Segment. There are a few steps that will need to be done by your Ads Manager account owner.
1. Create a pixel object in Ads Manager, select ‘Manually install pixel code’ and ‘Developer Mode.’
2. Once the pixel is created, select ‘Settings.’
3. Select 'Generate access token'
4. Send the Access token (this is a string of lower case letters) as well as the User ID (this should be a string of letters in the upper left hand side of the above screen) to [email protected] with the subject line: Adding TikTok as a Destination.
5. We will implement the Access token and User ID in Segment and confirm that action events are flowing through.